Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Friday ~ Time to Welcome a NEW "Featured" Business Women

Check her out @ the Girlfriends Corner


She is one of the hottest, most seeked Jewlery Party Designers out there today. I just had the opportunity to see her in action. She definitely has the "special touch and uses the M.E.I. system throughout her parties. The guests at my party, we smiling and engaged. We had 5 people there,
{ ALL 5 ladies booked with Brenda Bling. 100% positive response }

Being in the direct sales business for over 14 years myself, there are TOOLS and very important things, you need to do at parties to make customer feel engaged, encouraged, leaving them wanting more, and of corse spoiling the hostess. * * *And she did it all, HIGH 5 to Brenda Bling.

I encourage you to check her out and begin Networking with Brenda Bling.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The reason I feature women each week- is to pay it forward and help people GROW their networking circle, which is so important to do when you are a business person. Networking is KEY! So please enjoy "her" post on my sister blog. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW THANK YOU! I am humbled and blessed by your kind words and I am so happy you enjoyed your experience! BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete